Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cross-Dominant People

Nikola Tesla
 Cross-dominance, also known as mixed-handedness, mixed dominance, or hand-confusion, is a motor skill manifestation where a person favors one hand for some tasks and the other hand for others. For example, a cross-dominant person might write with the left hand but throw primarily with the right.
  Notable cross-dominant people : Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin,Ludwig van Beethoven, Jimi Hendrix, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci ...
 and I also ;)

  Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

parlance said...

Very interesting post.

I wonder if it's on a spectrum, though. What I mean is that perhaps everyone is cross-dominant to some extent. For instance, I have a couple of things I do better with my left hand, even though I'm highly dominated by my right hand.

Slavenka said...

I've had problems at school, because my teachers insisted on it,did I right-handed or left- handed.

Slavenka said...

Funny thing is that even after 50th years I can't answer this question.