Thursday, April 28, 2011

85-year-old granny from Croatia on her way to royal wedding in London

Marija Kirin (85) Danijel Soldo / CROPIX

The 85-year-old Marija Kirin would not miss William and Kate’s wedding for anything in the world.

The vibrant octogenarian arrived at Zagreb and is headed for London for the Royal nuptuals, bearing gifts.

The granny from Slavonski Brod (eastern Croatia) is bringing the pair two dolls dolled up in the traditional Slavonian dress.

„I am only afraid of the border control officials destroying my dolls looking for drugs, but the police told me I have nothing to fear as I have a letter from the roayl family as a proof that I’m going to the wedding," Kirin told the daily Jutarnji List.

She has one wish for the newlyweds – that they have 12 children, six girls and six boys so that "no one gets mad," the daily writes.
Croatian Times Online News 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: