Wednesday, March 30, 2011

5 Questions with @BronxZoosCobra, the Runaway Snake with a Twitter Account


How did you manage to escape the zoo?

Let's just say it involved a paper clip, chewing gum and an old episode of MacGyver.

Why did you take to Twitter rather than dropping off the grid entirely?
I wanted to inspire zoo animals everywhere to take a bigger part in social media, like @ConansSquirrel and @Sockington. Also, I'm totally looking for a book deal.

How long do you plan to slither around the city? Do you have any other destinations in mind?
I just want to see the sights, maybe take in a show or two. If anyone has suggestions they should let me know.

What's been your favorite destination in New York City?
Rockefeller Center was pretty exciting. I saw Tina Fey. I didn't say anything to her. I just played it cool like a real New Yorker would.

What happens if you're caught?
I assume that at some point the FBI will contact me to help them track down some other escaped animal. A partnership will form between me, the charming cobra, and a tough and by-the-book agent that only puts up with my flippant attitude because I get results.

Bonus Question (we couldn't resist this shameless attempt)
What's your real identity?
Justin Bieber.

 TIME NewsFeed

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: