Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Croatian boxing coach 'tortures' Colin Farrell

"Hollywood star Colin Farrell has claimed he had no difficulties giving up drinking.

The hot-tempered Irishman told Austrian Live magazine: "To stop boozing was the best decision I ever made in my whole life. I didn’t lose any friends by it because I haven’t got any difficulties watching my mates getting drunk when going out with them."

He added: "I now tend to leave at one instead of four in the morning – not that they would notice."

The "Phone Booth" star explained he also freed himself from a three packs a day smoking addiction.

Speaking about his recently gained muscle mass, Farrell said: "I got this hairy Croatian boxing coach who tortures me everyday as I need to heavy muscled for a new movie. He kills me with his drill."


read more

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: