Friday, June 27, 2008

I Like The Way You're Thinking

"The Teacher tells the class they are going to play a game,
she will describe an object and the students will tell her
what she had described.

Teacher: 'The first object is Red, Round, and has a stem.'
Timmy: ' I know what it is, it's an apple.'
Teacher: 'That's right, I like the way you're thinking.'
'OK the next item is round, has a peel, and you eat it.'
Christopher: 'I know what it is, it's an orange.'
Teacher: 'That's right, I like the way you're thinking.'
Johnny: 'Can I try, Teacher?'
Teacher: 'Yes Johnny, but, Keep it clean!'
Johnny sticks his hands in his pockets and feels around for a
second, and says 'My object is round, hard, and has a head on it.'
Teacher: 'Alright Johnny, go to the office!'
Johnny: 'No Teacher, it's a quarter, but, I like the way you're thinking!'"
link

No comments: