Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Computer Stupidities: Online Folly



"Customer: 'I am going to shoot everyone at your DSL office. Where are you located at, anyways?'
Tech Support: 'Uh, for security purposes, just like this, our company states we cannot reveal our call center's location.'
Customer: 'I am filing a complaint against you with the public utilities commission.'
Tech Support: 'You do realize DSL is not a public utility, right?'

Customer: 'I'm having problems connecting to the Internet through the University. I've just moved, and I'm not sure if the cables are connected properly.'
Tech Support: 'Well, how are the cables connected now?'
Customer: 'Oh, wait, this cord needs to be--' (click)
Five minutes later, she called back.
Tech Support: 'We seemed to have been disconnected.'
Customer: 'Right, I was moving these phone cords--' (click)
Five minutes later, she called back.
Tech Support: 'Are you using a phone plugged into your modem?'
Customer: 'Yes, I don't have my other one hooked up yet--' (click)"
link

No comments: