Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A dog goes to the movies


A woman entered a movie theater and, after carefully choosing an aisle seat about halfway toward the front, she looked over to her right and was surprised to see a man sitting a few seats down with a large dog on the seat next to him.

From time to time throughout the movie, the woman glanced over and saw that the dog was watching the movie very intently. The dog even appeared to understand what was going on, growling when the villain appeared and yelping happily at the funny moments.

When the lights came up at the end of the movie, the woman leaned toward the man and said, “I’ve been watching your dog and, I have to say, I just can’t believe how much he enjoyed the movie.”

“I know, it surprises me, too,” the man answered. “He absolutely hated the book.”

No comments: