Saturday, March 7, 2020

Vinko Ćemeraš - Pelin i Med / Wormwood and Honey

Vinko Ćemeraš has been crowned the winner of the third season of the music TV show
The Voice – Hrvatska.



Music and lyrics by Srđan Sekulović


Which drives us to the very end Sto nas tjera na sam kraj
One from the other Jedno od drugoga
Like we found love K'o da ljubav nasli smo
Somewhere along the way Negdje usput
It's hard to recognize Tesko se prepoznaje
Pride when he reigns Ponos kad caruje
But for us, believe me, he would die Al' za nas ja, vjeruj, bi i ginuo

And you ask me who I belong to I sto me pitas kome pripadam
When I'm all the best I have Kad sve sam ono najbolje sto imam
With you built, the best you could Uz tebe gradio, najbolje sto moglo je
You got everything from me at the same time Od mene dobila si sve u isto vrijeme
And wormwood and honey, forgive me for that I pelin i med, oprosti mi za to Which drives us to the very end Sto nas tjera na sam kraj
One from the other Jedno od drugoga
Like we found love K'o da ljubav nasli smo
Somewhere along the way Negdje usput I know, everything will be fine Znam, bice dobro sve
I don't give up easily, no Ne predajem se lako, ne
As I smile to give you a smile Dok lice osmijehom ti darujem  
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: