Monday, March 21, 2011

Travel Agent

A travel agent looks up from his desk to see an older lady and an older gentleman peering in the shop window at the posters showing the glamorous destinations around the world.

The agent has had a very good week and the dejected couple looking in the window give him a rare feeling of generosity.

He calls them into his shop and says, “I know that on your pension you could never hope to have a holiday, so I am sending you off to a fabulous resort at my expense, and I won’t take no for an answer.”

He takes them to his desk and asks his secretary to write two flight tickets and book a room in a five star hotel.

They, as can be expected, gladly accept, and are on their way.

About a month later the little lady comes in to his shop.

“And how did you like your holiday?” he asks eagerly.

“The flight was exciting and the room was lovely,” she answers.

“I’ve come to thank you. But, one thing puzzles me. Who is that old guy I had to share the room with?”

BigFun.be

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: